Before using the ICC Ada compiler on a Microsoft Windows host, the
ICC Host Identification Program must be run and the output provided
to ICC. This enables ICC to create a valid license key file for your
If you need the ICC Host Identification Program (needed only by Microsoft
Windows systems), you can download it here:
Run the program on each host for which you would like an ICC license.
The output will be displayed in a Command Prompt window.
ICC Host Identification Program [Windows Systems v1.5]
IP address: 10.251.0.104
Adapter 0: 44:45:53:54:00:00
HostID for this system is 3789c12f
Provide the complete output of this program to ICC by email
to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX to 949/727-3558.
Press the RETURN key to continue
Copy the complete output into an email or fax. To copy output from a
Command Prompt window, follow these steps:
If copied into an email, send the output to
copied into a FAX, send to 949/727-3558.
- Click the top left corner of the Command Prompt window,
which opens a drop-down menu.
- Select "Edit" from the drop-down menu, which opens a sub menu.
- Select "Mark" from the sub menu, which enables you to select
text with a mouse.
- Using the mouse, select all the output from the ICC Host
- Press the RETURN key to copy the selected text onto the
We will then contact you as soon as possible regarding a license key(s)
for your host(s).